- PUBLIC NOTICE--US ARMY CORPS OF ENGINEERS: "Notice of Intent/Determination of Significance for Preparing a Draft Environmental Impact Statement, Conducting Scoping, and Solicting Public Comments--Scoping Period September 8-November 16, 2017" (Statement Available)
- GOBLE SITE CLEANUP: Read the update on the cleanup efforts at Goble, Oregon. The next communication will likely be when the site is entirely cleaned up and project completed (estimated: December 2017). (Update)
- HARBOR SAFETY PLAN: Please see the sidebar to download your copy! We recommend all vessels traveling on our river system carry a copy of the plan on board.
- HARBOR SAFETY PLAN FLYER: Want to learn more about the Harbor Safety Plan? Click here for a copy of the Harbor Safety Plan flyer - an introduction the the Harbor Safety Plan.
This flyer is intended for distribution to the entire maritime community of the Lower Columbia Region.
- CHARTER: The Lower Columbia Region Harbor Safety Committee Charter
- USCG NVIC 1-00: Read how the Harbor Safety Committee came to be here.
NEWS FROM OFFICE OF COAST SURVEY
46089, 46005, and 46029 are all offline or off station.
May 1-7, 2017: deploy 46029 and service 46089
July 2017: complete hull exchange for 46005
Operation Maintenance Schedule can be found here